Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to set up a review in Crucible from JIRA. We have JIRA 4.4.5 and FishEye/Crucible 2.8.1 installed on our own servers.
I found this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/Source+tab+does+not+appear+on+View+Issue+or+Browse+Project+page+in+JIRA and believe all is set up correctly based on it, but I could be wrong.
1. FishEye plugin installed correctly
When I view my JIRA Plugins page and I view the System Plugins, I see this for FishEye:
<dl><dt> Plugin key:</dt><dd>com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin</dd><dt> Developer:</dt><dd>Atlassian Software Systems</dd><dt> Plugin version:</dt><dd>3.4.6</dd><dd></dd></dl>
2. View Version Control Permission:
My user belongs to the built in "jira-administrators" group as well as a custom made "Crucible-Users" group. Both these groups have "View Version Control" permission.
3. Application Links
I have set up application links between JIRA and Crucible/FishEye and have confirmed that the link exists in both Administration pages. We use JIRA to authenticate our users when logging into Crucible/FishEye, so I believe they are set up correctly.
Is there another step that I haven't been able to find documentation on that needs to be done to get the Source and Review tabs showing in my JIRA issues? Perhaps relating a project with a repository?
Thanks!
EDIT
I have found this page in the JIRA 4.4 documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye
However, the configuration steps it details do not match the FishEye plugin page. For example, the 'Edit Primary Configuration' button does not exist on my screen. Perhaps someone can point me to the correct documentation?