I have created 3 cards on my board that will repeat once/week, once/2weeks, and once/month, respectively. When the card repeats, the new card resets checklists so that I can move it across the board as I complete each thing on the checklist. Eventually, I will complete the checklist on the card and drop it onto the "done" list. Since these are weekly, biweekly, monthly tasks, I don't want to clutter the done list with too many of them, so I want to archive the older completed cards.
I know that if I archive the repeated cards, this will not affect the repetition. However, I want to know if I archive the original card I set the repeat off of, will it stop the repetition? AKA, do I need to keep the original card on the done list on the board in order to continue the repetition? Or will the repetition of new cards continue from the original card that is now in the archive?
Thanks!