Dear all,
I have created a new project type "Business project" .
In this project I have added 2 issue type :
- Epic issue type
- Point of Sale custom issue type
What i need to do is to create an Epic issue with its name as "US Market" for instance
Then issue created using Point of Sale type should have an Epic Link to which I could see the "US Market " created before.


The problems I have is that when I add the field Epic Name to my different Epic type screens (Create/Edit/View), it is not visible at all.
My Goal :
I need to create specific Epic for my business project and link Point of Sales issue to corresponding epic via Epic Link which should display as selection only the Epic of my current project
Any idea how to achive this ?
Thnaks for help on this where I ams stuck for a while now
regards