I need to generate issue burndown chart and looking for rest api. Is there any rest api available to generate issue burndown chart?
Hi Rag,
I don't know if that is possible, but you can take a look here to see if you find what you are looking for : https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+Agile+Development
Best regards,
Peter
thx
Thanks Peter. I have actually figured this one out for both active and released charts and implemented
Please share more details how did you achieved it
i guess not..
I found some methods for some of the charts i needed. Maybe it helps
On the rest api browser, uncheck the Show only public APIs option
rest/gadget/1.0/createdVsResolved/generate
rest/gadget/1.0/averageage/generate
Some other methods are under the greenhopper plugin.
This post is old as ****, but could you please provide how you figured this out and implemented it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.