Hello! I'm trying to get a page content with postman using rest API. The version we are using is 3.0.2. It is old but we have no choice.
The actual link: http://ewiki.site.com:8080/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1302
The link to request in docs: https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/3.2/#id281443
The request in Postman looks like this: http://ewiki.site.com:8080/confluence/rest/prototype/1/content/1302
The response is:
Page Not FoundThe page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
The page does not exist.
The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.
Maybe I'm missing some minor detail? The link to docs for API is rest API.
I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!
It appeared that confluence 3.0.2 has no REST API, but it has WSDL and SOAP.
Python script would look like this:
from suds.client import Clientclient = Client(m_wsdl) #link to your wsdl filetoken = client.service.login(m_userName, m_password)page = client.service.getPage(token, m_pageId)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.