I need to keep a space under a certain confidentiality level and I want to restrict access to other administrators. I also want to avoid other admin to change the setup in the future. Is it possible or not ?
Yeah, go to Space tools, in the Permissions Tab, you can allow access for a certain group. You can create a group of people and allow give them permissions in the Permissions Tab. The good thing is that you can control their view / edit permissions of the group.
thank you for your answer.Actually my main concern is to restrict the permission of other "confluence-administrator" to manage this group &/or space. How can I avoid other administrators to add people in this group and consequently to access/administrate this space that I want to keep with a very high confidentiality level ?Thank you again for your help.
Dear all,
Any comments to answer my current issue to create a space not accessible to other confluence administrators ? Thank you in advance for your feedback
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.