Hello All,
I have an Issue Type in Jira. It's a subtask Issue Type, if that matters.
- Both of the Edit and View actions are using the same Screen, which includes the Priority field.
- All of these issues are created through Automation that always fills out the Priority Field (specifically a Scriptrunner Script on the creation of a parent issue that creates several subtasks, linked issues, copies values over, including the Priority, etc).
- When I view an Issue, the Priority field is not showing.
- When I go to Admin -> Where Is My Screen, it's telling me that the Priority field isn't being displayed because it's empty.
- When I Edit the issue, the Priority field is present and set to a value. If I change the value, the Priority field then appears on the View screen.
- When I do a JQL search with the "Priority is Empty" query, it's returning a bunch of these issues where the Priority isn't, or at least shouldn't be, empty.
- I have reindexed the Project, but not me entire instance, as that takes several hours.
Anything else I might be missing?