Hi Friends, I am new to Confluence and trying to create a new Confluence page for my team where there is a landing page and in the landing page there is a small part which is displaying a different Confluence page which has buttons.
Each button are linked to different Confluence pages and some of these buttons are linked to some external websites.
What I am trying to do is that this Confluence page gets loaded as a section in the loading page and when I click on the buttons which navigate to a different Confluence page it happens in the same section so that I am still in the landing page, but if I click on a button which is directing to an external site it loads it as a new tab.
I hope I was able to explain and that someone will be able to help me as I have been reading and searching for different options for the past 20 days but no luck so thought of reaching out to the community.