Not a very good description of what you want. If you want user to add an existing field to any ticket then no, it can't be done. If you want a new field to appear for all issues of that type just add the field to JIRA if it doesn't exist and then add it to the screen(s) desired for the issue type in the project. If you make it required in the field configuration it will be required the next time the issue is edited.
I found out how to add it and it worked great - although currently it is spinning on that field when I choose to edit it and I can't actually edit that field. Thoughts?
And..I did reindex - noticed that the Account field is marked as Locked. What we are trying to do is add a customer name to the item/card for it to display? We would also like to be able to filter by this field. Should I create a custom field in order to accomplish this? any advice would be welcome. Thanks. Sue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.