I am developing a plugin for JIRA using quickreload. To debug my js files I want to turn of web resource batching.
I started to provide a quickreload.properties file like described in the doc here. I provided that file in /src/main/resources but when starting quickreload tells me that webresource batching is enabled. I also tried to place the file in the root directory, no effect alt all. In the documentation mentioned earlier they say that pressing B is toggeling dev mode as well, so I tried that option.
I presses 'b' in chrome and I got a flag that now batching is disabled. A quick look at the QR Control Panel (http://localhost:2990/jira/plugins/servlet/qr) shows that all develop properties are turned on now.
Now when I try to reload the page, I get thousands of js errors and the page will not be displayed. Most of them tell me that define is not defined, that may be because of my use of the require implemantation of atlassian. The key reason for this seems to be an error that is failing to load some Atlassian stuff: jira/common/header missing wrm/context-path.
I thought maybe enabling dev mode in qr properties would help, but this seems to be ignored at all. Since this slows development down I think I will go back to fastdev, never had such a problem there.
Any suggestions?
thx Carsten