Hi to all,
This is the first time I've experience this kind of error. Let me explain the scenario.
This is a Confluence server version 7.3.5 installed in a Windows Server . MySQL database is used.
If I create a new page, all works fine.
If I copy an existing page, all works fine.
If I wanna edit a page, well, I see a white area inside the editor and I got this javascript error:
com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'translate' of null
at o (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at C (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at t.<computed>.t.<computed>.init (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at pC (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at Array.<anonymous> (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at Object.At [as each] (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5
at bC (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at qC.<anonymous> (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
at Array.<anonymous> (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-editor-v4:editor-resources-v4.js?locale=en-US:5)
This result was obtained after an ugrade from 6.15.X to 7.3.5. before all works fine.
Any Idea?
I've checked all. syncrony, apps in safe mode, HTML CSS, log file, profiles (from italian to english and viceversa) and so forth. result is the same. Nothing on LOG file. My suspect is: something go wrong in Javascript for Windows. I've also do the same upgrade operation in a Linux server and Linux work fine.
Thanks in advance.
FABIO