I want my team people to search the ticket queue by giving the description. So it will help our team not to raise any extra ticket with the same problem/requirement that has been already addressed. It will also help them to see the solution already resolved with the same problem/requirement.
by "my team" do you mean Agents or Customers? Customers cannot search for existing tickets but agents could use the search box before opening an issue.
Hello @Jack Brickey
Thanks, for you quick response !!
I am looking for both agents and customers, So that they can see old tickets by searching description input.
It would be a nice feature to allow the customer to use the search field to find existing issues I think. However, this is not available today. Note such a solution would need to be restricted by the sharing function that exists today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.