Dears,
i am in the process of evaluating Jira for my company to buy and start using, however i am a little confused, and have posted out a scenario for you to explain since the documentation explains each functionality separately.
Assuming i have Project A and Project B, Employee 1, Employee 2, Employee 3, Client 1, Client 2.
Project A
I want Employee 1, Employee 2 to be assigned to project A, and Client 1 is the only one from the clients that can see only Project A.
I also need that any update be done on the issue, all the above be notified (Employee 1, Employee 2 and Client 1) and ofcorse Client 1 cannot delete the issue, he/she can only edit his changes.
Project B
Employee 3 be assigned to project B and Client 1 which has the right to create issues can only see project B issues and not those of project A, I also need that any update be done on the issue, all the above be notified
Can you please explain how to achieve that.
i am aware that its through roles and permissions, but its confusing.
Regards,
Hasssan