Hallo,
I found good solution for my Problem :
but...
I still have questions. .
As I notice , If user does not have permission "Transition issue", he/she can not use this feature , Am i right?
I really need this solution, but if only I have opportunity to choose the roles and permissions while using this feature.
My process is like this: There is a role in my JSD Project "Jira sevice desk Viewer" . This role now has one permission to view issues and I also want them to edit (if issue status = Open ) "description" field . "Jira service desk viewer" Role does not have any other permissions , like "Transition Issues and etc/
and there is another question : If you do not have "edit issue" permission , but have this workaround , you are still allowed to edit issue, (this workaround is not linked with project permissions) Is it a bug ?
Can Someone help me and explain how to manage it?