Hi all. About a week or so ago, all of a sudden our JIRA instance became really slow. When navigating around the Admin portion, things seem snappy. However whenever you have to deal with anything with a bug (query, clicking a link to a bug, etc.) it takes between 5-10 seconds to load the page. I tried bouncing just the JIRA process and even the entire server (it's a VM running CentOS) but we still see the slowness. Looking at the VM performance stats, everything seems to be fine: CPU, Memory, and disk activity are all well below 30% of available resources.
So my question is where should I begin troubleshooting? We're using MySQL as the backend and we only have 8337 total issues on the system. The OS and JIRA are 32bit Is there anywhere else I should be looking? Oh, we're running JIRA 5.2.6.
Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!