How to find out if the script runner is configured to resolve classes in subfolders of the script root folder?
In dev environment I am running jira 8 with scriptrunner 5.7.1.1-p5, and in prod jira 7 with script runner 5.5.9.
In both environments I see the scriptroot being the same exact folder.
This is what I used to confirm that:
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl
def scriptRoots = ScriptRunnerImpl.getPluginComponent(ScriptRunner).getRootsForDisplay()?.split(", ")?.toList()
Now in test, I can add .groovy classes in subfolders of the scriptroot and scriptrunner is able to resolve class. In prod however, it is unable to resolve the same class in the same subfolder.
I am wondering what makes the difference. The scriptrunner documentation both versions of scriptrunner above say:
This version introduces the concept of script roots - these are directories in whose files and subdirectories you can keep your scripts. The advantages of this is that changes to dependent classes will be detected automatically, and get automatically recompiled.
Not sure what I am missing.