Hello
I have 2 filters that work fine separately, but when i try to combine them they don't. One filter keeps getting ignored.
My filters are as follows:
Filter 1 = project1 OR project2 AND != Component A
Filter 2 = Epiclink = Epic1 AND duedate <= 4w
I have tried every conceivable way to do this:
filter = "filter 1" AND filter = "filter 2"
filter = "filter 1" OR filter = "filter 2"
filter = "filter 1" | filter = "filter 2"
I have tried changing the order, putting everything in parenthesis both together and separately, everything in parenthesis both together and separately followed by another AND or OR to either filter.
What I'm trying to do is see everything in 2 projects except Component A and only things in Epic1 that is within 30 days of being due.
Are these just incompatible filters or something else? Filter 2 is the one that doesn't want to work. Thanks in advance for any help.
MT