I have a need to fill out various forms as part of a workflow in JIRA. I know I could create screens, custom fields, etc, to do this - but it seems overkill.
Does anyone have a recommended way of doing something like this? In most cases I would just put the form as an Office document format somewhere and link it to the issue, but in this case I don't have a shared file repository available to me.
What methods does everyone use to fill out forms in JIRA? Sharepoint lists? Is there some sort of Lightswitch integration? There must be an easy way to fill out and/or reference forms in JIRA without creating a screen and custom field for each one.
Next, what are the customization capabilities? It would be great if I could integrate with a form on SharePoint and check what value was put into a specific field and do something with Kepler's SIL functions accordingly.
I'm looking for advice from others who have tackled this problem already.