I recently came back from vacation and need to read through all internal blog posts that was written during my absence. To do this I now need to
1: Go to the main blog page
2: Click first blog post I haven't read and wait for it to load
3: Read the content and check if it is relevant to me.
4: Go back to main blog page, wait for it to load and scroll down to find the next unread post
4b: Click "More" on the bottom of the page if not all unread posts fit on a page (In this case they don't)
5: Repeat step 2 - 4 around 20-30 times.
Can we somehow treat the links to the blogposts as actual links somehow? I would like to do the following
1: Go to the main blog page
2: Middle/CMD/CTRL + click the first unread blogpost to open a new tab with the content in the background
3: Repeat until all unread posts are in new tabs
4: Read post and close tabs one after each other.