Hello,
I tryed to configurs HTTPS over SSL with Wilcard Cert. I made a couple of changes, and now when I try to reach the webpage I fall on the "Apache2 Debian Default Page" :
https://my.website.jira/
http://my.website.jira/
Looks like HTTPS works, but not the redirection to it. I followed many pages, like these :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/integrating-jira-with-apache-using-ssl-861253896.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html
All these pages are very confusing. Jira Desktop is self-hosted on Debian 10.
My questions are :
1. Whats did I make wrong or broke to reach the "Apache2 Debian Default Page" ?
2. Could I have some help to force everything going on HTTPS, please ?
Regards,
SV
You haven't told us what you have configured or what you've done differently to the docs.
I usually try to make sure the http connection works first. Can you reach http://my.website.jira/ and get the login for Jira? If not, then forget SSL for now and get that to work.
Sorry for that late reply. I removed Paahce and installed nginx instead. Now I get it on. thank you for reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.