As I prepare to open this new corporation for business this coming Fall, upgrades were the topic of discussion this morning.
This morning I am able to find that Jira-server, latest release, is supporting PostgreSQL v11. However, the latest version of Confluence, v7.5.2, is not from what I can find. I really would prefer to install one copy of PostgreSQL, v11, to support Confluence and Jira on the same server. Otherwise its going to, sadly, be v10.
I am unable to find a recent product release roadmap that shows when Confluence will support v11. Can anyone provide me with an update or link to a roadmap? Does anyone have 7.5.2 running v11 without issue?
While I realize moving to the cloud release resolves these questions, the server release is being used here as a part of our technical documentation portfolio. As will the cloud release later on. Prospects love choice.
Thank you in advance!
Jack