Hi everyone,
We would like to know how is the percent done (progress rate) of parent issues calculated in Jira and it is under GANNT configuration page but we cannot see GANNT configuration even if we are admins. Is there a way to display that area on the settings?
Regards,
Armagan
Which Gantt function are you using?
Hi,
I am trying to reach the GANNT configuration page as this link suggests;
https://ricksoft-support.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WGCE0910/pages/360382594/Gantt+general+settings#Ganttgeneralsettings-AccessGanttconfiguration
regards,
we are admin working group but GANTT configuration button, add on button under the cogwheel logo are not visible.
Hello @a.sahin01,
Thank you for creating this Community Question and trying out our product. Can you please confirm for us which version of WBS Gantt-Chart are you using? Currently, the Cloud version of our plugin does not have the Issue View setting screen as the Server version. Also, it is important to notice that the Knowledgebase article that you have referred to is for the Server version.
For the Cloud version of WBS Gantt-Chart, the Auto-calculating parent issue progress rate instructions can be found in this Knowledgebase article.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let me know as well. I will be happy to help.
We wish you a great day!
Kind Regards,Gabriel QuadrosRicksoft Support Team
Thanks for the reply. I do not know which version of it but when it is clicked help > documentation under WBS Gantt chart area it is shown WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira 9.11. is this the version or how can I learn which version is it?
Thank you very much for confirming the version of WBS Gantt-Chart. According to the information you provided, you are using the Server version of both our plugin and Jira.
The Gantt configuration button does not appear if you are accessing WBS Gantt-Chart directly via Board/Jira Project since this is a limited view. Can you please inform us if you already created a Gantt-Chart and tried to find the Gantt configuration button directly through it? If not, we recommend you to create a Gantt-Chart based on a Jira Project or a JQL Filter to find the Gantt configuration button.
Another way to access the Gantt configuration option is via the Manage Apps Jira Administration screen. The configuration screen is described as Features settings under the WBS Gantt-Chart.
We hope this explanation was helpful to you, @a.sahin01. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let me know as well. I will be happy to help.
Thanks for the reply. I could go into Features settings page but even if I am the project manager, still I cannot click the Jump to Gantt Bar button because it is unclickable.Also there is no Gantt Bar Configuration button under cogwheel menu.There are standard, Issue Template and User Preference options under the upper right corner or cogwheel icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.