So from what I understand, I can get a report on how long it usually takes for an issue to get resolved, however that calculates the time from when the issue was reported vs. resolved. So if we know we'll need a specific thing to work on a project 6 months ahead (f.e. we know we'll eventually need a login interface), but we only added it and finished it in our latest sprint in 5 days, it will still show up with a resolution time of 6 months.
How can I view metrics on how long issues has been worked on on average? So with the previous example, if there were issues created 1 month, 8 months and 6 months ago, and were finished in 3, 6 and 3 days respectively, I'd currently get an average resolution time of 5 months ((1+8+6)/3), however I'd like to see an average on how long the team actually works on issues, which in this case would be 4 days ((3+6+3/3)).
Is this possible? Where/how?