I want to find out an API to find the cucumber based test execution results with evidences and attachments on step level.
I Already got the solution for manual test executions through the URL https://server/rest/raven/1.0/api/test/{testKey}/testruns. But the same is working for cucumber based executions also but I dont get any JSON array as evidences in step level that I got for Manual test executions.
Anyone please help on this to get the valid API to find step level attachments on cucumber executions.
Hi @Johnson Anthony
This is in fact a limitation on the API. You can access to evidences on global execution but not on cucumber test step evidences. We are working to have this feature available, and we already have a suggestion in our backlog. You can check it here: XRAY-3777. We suggest you Vote on it, so we're able to keep track of your interest and Watch it to be notified of any changes over this issue.
Best Regards,
Team Xray
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.