I'm exploring the RC3 version of confluence 4.0, to get a handle on what's required to upgrade when the stable version is launched.
All is good so far, but I'm a little confused by the changes to the "user macro", which no longer appears to support wiki markup as an output format (just HTML now). I have a series of macro's that were created (not by myself) which are all using standard wiki markup in the macro template.
my question is - does this really need to be converted to HTML or is there somethgin I'm missing in the beta documentation?? For example - one macro uses the following template:
{panel:title=On this page|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#3C78B5|titleBGColor=#eeeeee|bgColor=#ffffff}
{toc:minlevel=2|maxLevel=$body}
{panel}
As you can see it used two wiki markup macros {panel} & {toc}. Surely I dont have to construct these manually now using HTML do I?? Does anyone have an example of mixing HTML with wiki markup macros to extened the confluence feature set (in my case to create a stanbdard look / feel for page headers).
Apologies if this is a noob question - i'm just not getting it??