I'm wondering if there is an integration for FishEye with Confluence. It would be nice to get a piece of source code from our fishEye repositories into confluence, without copy the code into editor.
Is there any way to do this?
I would like to do this as well.
me, too
You could always write your own plug in and post it to the market place.
There is a REST API for Fisheye-https://developer.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/REST+API+Guide
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Confluence+Plugin+Guide
You could write something that pulls from the rest api, and shows up in confluence.
Something to note, there is an API for fisheye, so making an add on (or some javascript..) is possible (and wouldn't be terribly diffcult..) .
However, I haven't seen anything, best advice would be to file a feature request up stream or sponsor a devloper to do it..
me too
Hi
Currently there is no official integration between Confluence and FishEye as seen in the following document outlining all the Atlassian products FishEye can integrate with;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Integrating+FishEye+with+Atlassian+applications
Kind Reagrds,
Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.