Hi all,
I'm currently stuck with this request:
A bit of background: we have one main project, and many smaller local projects in Jira. The Story handover procedure is when a story in a local project is moved to In progress, it will be cloned to the main project by a post function.
The local project story is depending on the main project story, the main project story is contributing to the local project story (link type).
Now my question: in the story screen of the local projects, there is one field that the story screen of the main project didn't have. But now, I added this field to the story screen of the main project. The users actually want the values of this field of the existing stories of the main project will reflect the values of it in local project.
I'm not sure how we should do this.
I tried use Built-in Script of Script runner, no hope. I try to write JQL to bulk change them, no hope because I'm sure how to find isses that are contributing to certain issues.
Can you please help me out here?
Thank you!