Hi everyone,
I am trying to link JIRA (6.3.4) to Bamboo (5.6.0) but I'm not 100% successful yet. The link is somewhat working, I can see now the "Build" link in the "Development" section of JIRA tickets.
However when I click on it, there is first a pop up that tells me:
Authenticate to see related builds
Please log in to approve this application: Atlassian Bamboo
I click on the Atlassian Bamboo link and a new tab opens up with the message"
image2014-11-6 10:43:41.png
I click "Allow", the tab disappears but the Build link in the JIRA ticket still prompts for the same Authentication, so it didn't do anything.
On the Welcome to Bamboo, when I click on the Click here to view the application permissions, there is one entry for each time I click the "Allow" and each entry says:
JIRA expires in X days
Atlassian JIRA at null
There is a hint that something is not entirely right because it shows a "null".
But reading through tons of documents explaining the linking process, I just can't figure out what is still wrong.
Does anyone have suggestion on how to proceed from here?