To keep the tracking I often put the emails correspondences in JIRA but the formatting changes. Is there a way to copy and not lose the formatting?
When pasting email correspondence in Jira, ensure that the Visual editor is on.
You won't be able to retain 100% formatting, FYI, but hopefully that works for you!
Sundeep,
There is an Outlook add on that allows you to create, add to, or find related issues in Jira. I would suspect it exists for other email clients as well but I can't say for sure.
@Sundeep Samujh Hey, Sundeep! I'm going to move this to the Jira collection, so that you may get the best possible answers. 😄
To add to Danno's comment, if you're using Google's G Suite, Atlassian has a G Suite Marketplace app to give you context if any Jira Cloud or Bitbucket Cloud links exist in your emails: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219311/atlassian-cloud-for-gmail?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.