Hi,
is there any plugin that allows simple time tracking. What I would wish for is a simple overview of my current tasks (just like filters allow it today) and have a start/stop button to log time with an issue. That time should automatically added to the worklog.
Something like mite: https://mite.yo.lk/en/tour.htmlUnfortunately that is outside of JIRA.
All plugins I found so far add a lot of stuff that I don't need. I just need a simpler way to log my time.
Hi @Steven, this search returns a lot of time sheet add-ons for JIRA: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=&cost=&hosting=&marketingLabel=&q=time+sheet
If none of those work for you, you could always developer one pretty quickly, probably using JIRA issue work log entries to generate quick reports: https://developer.atlassian.com/index.html
Hope that helps, -nick wadeHead of Ecosystem
thanks for your reply. Yeah as said I look through some of those and they did too much.I found one Windows application that does it but it didn't work and that also wouldn't work for OSX or Unix users.
I'd prefer a solution in JIRA itself. But developing one...well maybe I'll do that.
Hi Steven,
you can use the Plugin "Meeting Time for JIRA". It helps me to log time only for me, for meetings and multiple users.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.meetingTime/
Best regardsSteffen
The simplest time tracking is to avoid manual time logging at all -- you can check out how Quantify add-on does it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.