Hello,
I have a custom field named "eRelease". I ran a mass update with a SQL update statement in the SQL Server jira_db database. Here is the SQL:
update jiraschema.customfieldvalue set STRINGVALUE = '13606' where CUSTOMFIELD = 13001 and ISSUE IN (47676, ...)
Now when I go into JIRA and search for any of these tasks, the eRelease field shows correctly updated to the new value on the task page itself.
BUT, if I go to Issues -> Manage Filters and run a filter with this detail:
eRelease in (4.98) ORDER BY resolved DESC, reporter ASC
It will still only return under the old value and not under the new value.
Is this data cached? Am I missing a spot I need to update? What do I need to do so that when I run a filter, it agrees with the value on the tasks page?
Any help would be greatly appriciated!
Thanks, Gary