Hi there,
when I tried to move an issue from one project to another keeping the issue type (type 'bug'), it gives me an error. Just like reported earlier here:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/55256/invalid-issue-type-error-recieved-when-trying-to-move-an-issue-bug-from-one-project-to-another-why
Now I learned the origin of that error is that the issue type i am trying to move does not exist in the default issue type scheme. Which isn't supposed to happen since the default scheme is the global issue type list which contains all the issues that have been created.
I can't simply add the issue type to get it into that list, because it already exists in some of my other schemes (Error: An issue type of that name already exists.) And since the issue type is in use already, deleting and re-adding it wouldn't be my first choice. Are there any alternatives to just add it silently to the default (say: "repair" the default issue type scheme so it contains all the types again)?
Thanks in advance!
Regards
Hendrik