I have something unique requirements.
I am configuring SLA to make sure a Service were Up 99% for example.
We have the target time for that type of service 1 hour whole month. Any ticket received for that service it should be fixed within one hour but this one hour is not for that ticket only , its for whole month.
Example:
Ticket type : Incident
- I received ticket 1 my sla should begin : time to resolution: 60 Minutes
- I resolved the ticket in 5 minutes and i consumed 5 minutes from the whole one month , reining time for me is 55 minutes.
- Now when i will receive next ticket for incident , SLA should show start with 55 Minutes not again with 60 minutes.
Is there a way to configure this or i can generate a report at least to know how much total time i spent on this sla for one month.