Hi,
I followed the kb "How to Disable the Create JIRA Issue Functionality in Confluence" but I don't have the button "Disable".Any idea?
Thanks
Guillaume
Confluence server 7.2.2
Hey, what happens when you click on + symbol and expand the 9 modules? Can you disable those modules?
Hey,
Same, I can't.
I have the message "Module cannot be modified".
That's interesting, I am not sure why it won't let you disable the modules. Can you disable an other system apps ? or is this the only one that you are having troubles with? If you are on cloud I would understand, but on server you shouldn't have any problem disabling these apps. I can't see the same behavior as you and I am on confluence 6.13.7v.
Yes I can disable other system app.But, it's not the only one that I can't.Example: Confluence Custom Favicon Plugin
Hello,
For Confluence 7.2.1 and above:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/disable-the-create-jira-issue-plugin-from-database-in-confluence-1027116888.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.