Hi everyone! You probably have noticed that we have some new badges for posting answers on the community. You may think they only go up to 150 but the truth is, they go a tiny bit higher than that.

In fact, we have 9 Community Leaders who have earned the 1000 Answers Posted badge! 1000! Answers! And they are worthy of some public celebration / appreciation / embarrassment, so here I am to oblige.

They are:
Please join me by congratulating them in the comments on this truly amazing milestone. Thank you, from all of us!

Oh did you think that was it?
It isn't!

In fact, three of these users have also achieved the 5000 Answers Posted badge:

That's right, FIVE. THOUSAND.

Those amazing Leaders are Jack, Nic, and Alexey!
If you have some extra GIFs and high fives (high five thousands?) to pass out, these three amazing Leaders deserve them all!

But wait!
There's more!
Because one Leader has earned the 10000 Answers Posted badge.

Yes that is four zeros in that number. Ten thousand. Ten thousand.

I think you can probably guess that this is none other than Nic Brough. For you Nic, I have the fireworks of your people:

Which leads to the important question: Is there a badge higher than 10000, and is it possible for anyone (Nic) to get it?
I'll never tell.
Now let the celebratory GIFs begin!