My team feels that Jira is having a Very Basic look and feel.
Is there any Theme addons available to configure Jira Software look and feel.
Or any Suggested way to Add HTML and CSS styles would be helpful for us.
Suggestions Please.
ThanksMadhu
Hi @Madhu Reddy,
Have you checked out some of the admin options that are already available in Jira Server to do this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-the-look-and-feel-of-your-jira-applications-938846975.html
You might not need anything additional.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Hi @Jimmy Seddon, I have seen that where we only have options lo add colours to Buttons and top navigation bars.
Is there anything related to Side navigation bars and Project settings and I would lime to add background colors and images to All pages.
Thanks
Madhu
I'm not aware of anything that is able to do what you are requesting, and a quick search on the marketplace doesn't return any results.
Sorry I can't really offer much more help.
Hi there,
To apply custom JavaScript/CSS it is usually recommended to use "Announcement banner" - reason is that this loads on each page in Jira.
So for example we would have .js .css files stored on the file system, and just source them in the announcement banner easily with:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/atlassian/jira.css" media="all"><script type="text/javascript" src="/atlassian/jira.js"></script>
If that is not enough then apart from the Look and Feel as Jimmy suggested, you likely might need to modify some source files to do it (https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/) - but I for one really do not see this as a good option at all - let alone maintaining that whenever you do an upgrade.
I would kinda think that there should be a plugin out there to manage all the custom settings though, but not sure either.
Good luck,
//R
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210932/cute-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview may be worth a look for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.