Hello, I'm trying to hide the Tempo Submit button with ScriptRunner.
When I search Tempo, Submit or Approval in the Hide what text field, I don't find anything about the Submit button.
Does someone know how to do that with ScriptRunner?
Thanks!
Hi @Éric Blais
Can you post a screenshot where I can see the submit button and I'll take a look
Cheers!
Sure. Here the screenshot.
I need to see the full context so I know exactly what site the button is located on as I am not using this addon myself and are just trying to help
Hi @Mathis Hellensberg ,
Thanks for your answers.
Sorry, I will take all the time it need to explain what I'm trying to do from now on.
I'm trying to hide a the submit button (Soumettre période YYYY-MM-DD in French) in this page, with Script Runner or by any other method :
/jira/secure/Tempo.jspa#/my-work/timesheet
This is a page of the Tempo addon. Here the full screenshot and below, what the code of the button and what I tried to do :
Here the code of the button :
<button class="tuiButton tuiButton--primary" name="peridProgressButtonTimesheetSubmit">Soumettre période 2020-04-01</button>
I tried to use Script Runner Hide system or plugin UI element, but I didn't find anything about the tempo submit button in the Hide What list.
So I don't know what to do to hide that button. Do you think this is possible?
Thanks and have a nice day,
Eric Blais
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.