In Jira I can use filters like this "updated >= -6m" In Jira Align I want to use a similar filter in the REST API.
When I try something similar in Jira Align REST API
/rest/align/api/2/Themes?$filter=lastModifiedDate%20le%20-5m
I get a 400 "Bad Request".
We could programatically create a string where we are using exact times.
Example: >= 2020-06-22T12:00 and <=2020-06-22T12:05
And then create code to update the time and date values every 5 mins.
UPDATE: After some more discovery, it seems that there is not a dynamic time feature for the rest APIs. If someone does know of a solution, please do respond.
Since, we are using an ETL tool to pull the data, a single string is preferred.
I am currently reviewing this documentation:
https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048085774-10X-API-2-0-GET-Usage-and-Filters
Swagger: /rest/align/api/docs/index.html
These REST calls are working, but I want something more dynamic:
Date between specific times
/rest/align/api/2/Themes?$filter=lastModifiedDate%20ge%202020-06-19T12:00:00Z%20and%20lastModifiedDate%20le%202020-06-19T12:05:00Z
Date Between specific dates
/rest/align/api/2/Themes?$filter=lastModifiedDate%20ge%202020-06-01T00:00:00Z%20and%20lastModifiedDate%20le%202020-06-22T00:00:00Z
Date greater than june 1
/rest/align/api/2/Themes?$filter=lastModifiedDate%20gt%202020-06-01T00:00:00Z