I cancelled test cases mistakenly, how can i undo that(change the status to draft/rework/review)
Hey there - depending on the workflow you're using on the test case issue type, you could probably do a bulk change to update their status to the desired status as long as the workflow has a transition from Cancelled to the status you want them to be.
no there is no option for the same
Hi Anjitha,
First of all, as Jason mentioned you need to update your workflows to temporarily allow transitions back to the earlier statuses. Then you can use bulk change to change all those issues back to the desired status. However, I assume that all those issues did not have one status but rather each issue could be in one of a few statuses, is that correct? I believe there is no native functionality to revert those statuses in Jira.
However, if you are on Jira Server, I can kindly recommend you my plugin that solves this particular issue. It's called Time Machine: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222498/time-machine?hosting=server&tab=overview
Full disclaimer: I am the creator of the app.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Bartek
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.