Below is my requirement:
- Create a structure with stories from Scrum Board
- Group by Sprint
- List Only future Sprint Groups (hide closed sprint) ==> this doesn't work in Automation, but works thru transformation
- List ONLY stories, defects, spikes (don't list EPIC's OR Test or tasks) in Sprint
- MOST importantly re-arrange order within Structure (by Rank), which should reflect on Board as well (not manual adjustment) - This is where I am having challenge and need your help
I tried both "empty structure" and "Agile structure" also tried both "automation" and "transformation". I was able to achieve 1-4, but not 5th requirement. When I tried to move stories, I am getting "Cannot move issues inside the board. You can enable manual adjustments in the structure configuration. You were moving........"
Is this possible in Jira ? If so, I highly appreciate if you could provide step by step instructions.