I want to ANCHOR a card to the top of list - short purpose for list and a nice COVER. Don't want this card to EVER leave the top position. Can I do that?
Hi @Emily Reisdorff
Not that I know of - but there is a Chrome / Firefox extension which can help stick a card to the top of the list. See Trello Improvements. You would need each user to get this though.
There are also some other workaround options in this answer here from another Community question
At our business, we have had "title" cards before - we don't lock them in position, we just place a small icon or image in the card to visualise it's a title!
Ste
@Emily Reisdorff this Trellinator function would move a card back to the top of the list it's currently in whenever it's position changes and it has the label "Sticky" on it:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/6280e0a1fbe4846071dc7b478746c887
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.