I am using Xporter and an excel template to create a checklist of tasks for preventive maintenance on equipment like pumps and generators that can be sent out with field crews.
In Insight, we have an object type called "Preventive Tasks". This is linked to a custom insight field in Jira.
I created an excel template to map "Preventive Tasks" to a column next to checkboxes so that these tasks can be tracked.
For the sake of keeping the form on fewer pages, I would like have the tasks generate into two columns rather than one column.
Right now I can only get the preventive tasks to populate into one column.
In other words, I would like to have half of the tasks in one column, and the other half of the tasks in another column.
For example, a generator has 20 tasks, and I need 10 tasks to go in the left hand column, and the other ten to go in the right hand column. As different equipment has different tasks and numbers of tasks, I am trying to use one generic template for all type of Preventive Maintenance.
To illustrate, I have included a screenshot. The red circle is where I would like the other half of the tasks to go.
The task object does have an attribute called "order", of which the value is a number. This helps keep the tasks in a sequential order in Insight.