Hello to everyone in the Community!
So I recently started working with Confluence 6.13 and have been stuck on solving a very basic functionality that I cannot seem to get working.
I created a page with various tabs using the Tabs Container Macro and the Tabs Page Macro. Each tab contains Headings. I added a Table of Contents (ToC) Macro above the Tabs Container Macro. So, now the ToC Macro displays all the headers on the current page across all the tabs. But clicking on the Headings doesn't jump to that particular Heading in an inactive tab.
Example -
In the picture below, Tab 1 contains the Heading 1 text, Tab 2 contains the Heading 2 text, Tab 3 contains the Heading 3 text. All of them are part of the ToC Macro.
But in the ToC Macro, clicking on Heading 1 will take me to the portion below as Tab 1 is active. But clicking on Headings 2 and Headings 3 will not take me to Tab 2 and Tab 3 respectively.
Please let me know how can this be solved. Or if there's a workaround.
