We have 99 Confluence users.
Our license is for 100.
I would like to identify users which are not active, meaning they don't have any activity in Confluence.
Is there a methodology for doing it?
Hi @amiram.fuerst
I know this trouble - depends on where you wanna start. I made good experiences tracking login of the users. We had people that didn't login for a very long time so... that means for me no activity at all. They got anonymous access for some parts - worked fine.
You may wanna check out this case. This works perfect for me!
I took the code from @Remo Siegwart:
## @param group:title=Group|type=string|required=true|desc=The group you want to report on#set($containerManagerClass = $content.class.forName('com.atlassian.spring.container.ContainerManager'))#set($getInstanceMethod = $containerManagerClass.getDeclaredMethod('getInstance',null))#set($containerManager = $getInstanceMethod.invoke(null,null))#set($containerContext = $containerManager.containerContext) #set($loginManager = $containerContext.getComponent('loginManager'))#set($group = $userAccessor.getGroup($paramgroup))#if($group) #set($usernames = $userAccessor.getMemberNames($group)) <table class="confluenceTable"> <tr> <th class="confluenceTh">User</th> <th class="confluenceTh">Last Successful Login Date</th> </tr> #foreach($username in $usernames) #set($user = $userAccessor.getUser($username)) <tr> <td class="confluenceTd">#usernameLink($user.name)</td> <td class="confluenceTd">$action.dateFormatter.formatDateTime($loginManager.getLoginInfo($user).lastSuccessfulLoginDate)</td> </tr> #end </table>#else <p><i>No group with name "$paramgroup" found!</i></p>#end
@amiram.fuerst
https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products/wiki/Confluence%20Plugins/Keysight%20Admin%20Tools%20for%20Confluence%20Plugin#markdown-header-active-users-list
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217137/keysight-admin-tools-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
Install the above plugins
Keysights also has many other useful extensions for confluence.
https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products/wiki/Home
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.