I have writen a script to take Google issue tracker info accross to Jira. All comes accross except I can not seam to get attachments working. There is an "Attachment" field but I can't find any documentation on it. BTW the documentation for this function in 4.4.3 seams to be way out of date.
Any ideas anyone?
How to import data from external systems or databases is another option.
Many thanks for the suugestion it looks like exactly what I am looking for. Unfortuneately when I tried a test script I got the following:-
java -jar C:/atlassian-cli-2.3.0/lib/jira-cli-2.3.0.jar --server http:jira.mosync.com --user miles --password myjirapassword --action getVersionUnable to log in to server: http:jira.mosync.com/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 with user: miles. Cause: (400)Bad Request
FYI I have Accept remote API calls on as required. Am I doing something wrong
Try --action login or --action getServerInfo. I am able to get a standard invalid user/password when accessing your site, so API calls are enabled. If you still have problems, open an issue and include the results from running with --verbose
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.