The requested URL /secure/MyJiraHome.jspa was not found on this server. I keep getting this error after configuring apache with Jira's instructions.
That implies you've got the config wrong somewhere - which documentation did you follow, and what did you do differently, or what's the non-standard setup of your server?
I'm afraid we're kind of stuck then.
If you've followed those instructions, Jira and Apache work - I did this last Thursday, so I know it works.
First question is what you've done to debug this - you're saying a single URL doesn't work - what about the others you've tried? Is Jira actually running at all? Is it serving up some pages and not others? Probably ost useful - what do your log files say?
Next question is to try to establish exactly where the issue might be. What are you running this on (rough outline of the hardware and OS), what versions of Java, Jira and Apache?
That's not what the documentation says.
That is the only thing I changed and now it is working.
So, you're saying that following the documentation worked then?
I am in same situation. I am on a deadline. I am filling for my web admin who is on extended leave. Now I need to deploy JIRA to production soon. I am having tough time with jira running on https. Here is what I have 1. I have a server which is already configured for apache and tomcat and ssl 2. my java apps work fine that uses https 3. I installed jira with port 8090 and it works fine 4. Now I needed to use https 5. I added a context path /jira to server.xml 6. i changed my tomcat_proxies.conf file to reflect RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !127.0.0.1 RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !205.156.38.16 RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !205.156.38.59 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/jira($|/.*) RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$ RewriteRule .* https://server url [R,L] 7. i get this error 'jira/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa'. How do i resolve this? What am I doing wrong? Please help. We are under the impression that by buying jira, we get technical support for 1st year. I need help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.