I am using Jira Cloud, and advanced roadmap.
When trying to install the app
I get an error message "https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221237/advanced-roadmaps-for-jira-in-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=support cannot be installed on this Cloud instance.".
Can we not install this app on a cloud instance? What is the solution or workaround to share a roadmap on a confluence page.
The link you provided indicates that this is a Data Center product. If you check the hosting options dropdown, you'll see that this particular plugin is only available for Server and Data Center, not Cloud. So you will not be able to use this plugin in a Cloud instance.
I believe I read somewhere that there is work in progress to allow this natively in Cloud, but don't quote me on that.
THanks a lot.
I did it this way using an iframe. Click on Share > Embed on the roadmap and copy the URL into the iframe macro in the cloud version of Confluence.
This worked. Thanks!!!
thank you, worked with iframe too
That's interesting! Do you get an actual full-page view of the roadmap? I just tried, and all I see, even when I use the full-width format of the iframe gadget, is a small thumbnail of the full Jira page (not just the roadmap, but the top left corner, with the app switcher and menus). I also don't have an Embed option under Share; just Copy Link.
This is my actual roadmap in my Jira project:
This is the Share options:
This is what I see when pasting the copied link into the iframe gadget in Confluence:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.