I'm using Teams to communicate to people about Jira cards. EVERY TIME I include a link, I'm prompted to sign in to Jira. I don't want to sign in to Jira. Is there any way to stop this from popping up?
Do you mean the preview?
That isn't a setting that can be changed in Jira; if it's possible to turn off it would be on the Teams admin side. I get the same kind of alert when pasting a link to a google doc, a facebook post, or pretty much any other site.
How to turn off URL previews in Microsoft Teams?https://document360.com/blog/how-to-turn-off-url-previews-in-microsoft-teams/
To clarify, only a Teams admin can do that, and it would apply to the entire org, not just a single user who doesn't want previews.
The Jira Cloud App had 2 options previously, full rich card preview and a short URL preview.
And there was an option to remove, like the Cross button in @Esther Strom's screenshot.
---
Now, since last week, default is Full Card Preview and there's no Remove option or any options actually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.