Hello everybody,
I am updating my company workflows. I have two projects, Customer Support and Logistics, with respective issue type and workflow. I would like that a transition from an issue in the Support workflow create an issue in the Logistics workflow AND transition it to the correct status.
For example :
- issue type Service S-0001: transition "part repaired"
- Postfunction Clone issue -> Create a logistic issue L-0001 linked to S-0001
- Postfunction Create Custom event : E-0001
- In the logistic project : Listener sees E-0001 from S-0001 -> Fast track S-0001 to status "Ship the part"
Cloning the issue is fine, with Scriptrunner has this function exists and does not need mastering scripting. However, I do not know how to create this event as all the documentation I found on custom events are related to emails or other irrelevant updates.
Do you have suggestion on how to articulate this mechanism?