Only done a quick search here, but can't see exactly what I want to do, apologies if it has been answered before.
I want to create a file list of certain attachments, which I will need to choose manually.
We have a fairly sprawling space and when I view the attachments as space admin it runs to 50+ pages and that isn't helpful for users who can't view this way anyway.
So basically, I would like to
- view all attachments for the space,
- filter by type (I know I can do this as noted above),
- manually select from those (can't see a way of doing this),
- create a set of links to these,
- export/paste the links as a new 'file-list' or equivalent page
The idea is to make some lists of attachments across various pages available for easy access to users.
PS I am a space admin, but due to being a project lead, not as a Confluence or IT expert.